About this Product:
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- TOG rated for warmth
- Safe sleep
- Room thermometer included
- Gentle on skin and eco-friendly – no pesticides or chemicals used.
- Stretch inserts for comfort.
Why infants love the Sheeting Sleeping Bag:
– Zip enclosure to protect your child’s delicate skin
– Made from organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin
– Stretchy side panels allow baby to move freely and stay comfortable
– Silky Smooth Boasting a luxurious 400 thread count for a luxuriously comfortable feel
– Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
– TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
– Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
– Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
Outer and lining: 100% organic cotton
Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M – Chest 31 cm – Length 80 cm – To fit weight 6-12 kg – To fit height 62-76 cm – To fit size 000-1
8-24M – Chest 33 cm – Length 90 cm – To fit weight 8-14 kg – To fit height 68-92 cm – To fit size 00-2
2-4Y – Chest 35 cm – Length 105 cm – To fit height 92-108 cm – To fit size 2-4
4-6Y – Chest 38 cm – Length 125 cm – To fit height 108-120 cm – To fit size 4-6
Care Instructions: gentle cold wash; low tumble dry; moderately hotiron; dry cleanable.
Fire hazard label according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants, the following fire label applies.
Why Buy ergoPouch?
ergoPouch is an Australian company, renowned for premium & innovative baby, toddler and pre-schooler sleepwear and sleep accessories.
Our award-winning range of swaddles, sleeping bags, sleep suit bags, sleep onesies and undergarments (layers and bodysuits) are made from skin friendly and breathable organic fibres for a safe and comfortable sleep.
We support babies and parents in their sleep journey from birth to school, giving the whole family a better night’s rest.
Natural Fibres for Safer Sleeping:
The entire ergoPouch range is made from natural and breathable fabrics which come from organic cotton and fibres derived from bamboo. We know babies sleep better in natural fibres for the simple reason that they are breathable and keep your little one’s body at an even temperature.