Our swings are perfect for indoor and outdoor use and can support a weight of up to 20 kilograms. They can be used safely by babies aged from around 2 months to 3 years old. They are designed with soft padding so babies won’t bump their head while swinging,
Swing Dimensions: 35cm x 35cm poles
Rope Length: 2 m hanging from ceiling to swing – knots can be undone and shortened.
Extra Support: Our swings are designed with double layered fabric and batting in between, which turns them into a lovely soft padded cushion. Each swing also comes with its own small cushion for added support, which is great for babies under the age of one.
Swings are machine washable – simply remove the poles and pop them in the washing machine.
Swingkit contents: swing, poles, rope, hooks, screws, and Ssmall cushion.
Installation Guide and Warnings:
- We cannot be held liable for incorrectly installed swings and any resultant mishaps or accidents.
- Always make sure you secure closed hooks supplied by us into a solid material, and not through ceiling board or any soft product.
- When hanging from a branch or beam, make sure that it is structurally sound and strong enough to hold the weight of your own child.
- Make sure the swing has enough space around it to allow free swinging.
- If you would like to install the swing into a ceiling board, please make sure the screws go into a solid plank inside your roof, or into a roof truss.
- Never leave your child unattended in the swing.